We inspect and videotape all the products before shipping for physical damages. We will not be liable for any physical damage to the product. Please be advised that the returned product may not be entitled to a full or partial refund or exchange if the damage is physical and not manufacture default.
- Damaged Products: We accept returns for broken items if the proof of breakage (pictures, video, invoice#, any other detail that needs to be specified) is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt and the damage is due to a manufacturing defect or fault. We will ask for a return of the product (if required). The return will be processed to the same mode of payment used at the time of purchase and will not include the Shipping and Handling charges.
- Products returned for any other reason: We accept returns within 15 days of purchase and with a 15% restocking fee. The sender covers Shipping and Handling. We can arrange for return shipping at the sender request as well.
We do exchange products that are defective or damaged if we receive the proof of damage within 7 days of receipt. The pictures and/or video can be sent to us at email@example.com
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include but are not restricted to:
- Opened or used bottles of E-juices / Oils
- Grinders with open packaging
- Open Displays (for all the products that are sold as displays)
- Missing products that are sold as a group
- Any product that is used (even once) or was displayed as a sample
- Product that are returned after 15 days of purchase.
To return the product, please mail it along with a reason for return at the following address:
Attn: Customer Services
102-11127 15 Street NE
Calgary, AB T3K 2M4, Canada
Refunds will not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. The shipper/customer will be responsible for any loss or physical damage to the product during shipment and all the shipping charges for the return.